Choosing the Best Air Purifiers for Smoke
We all want a healthy lifestyle, be it at home, work, or any other public place. A healthy lifestyle does not just refer to diet or habits, but also a clean environment. This means even the air that we breathe. Air purification is essential, especially in these times when luxuries overshadow and a healthy lifestyle. This article chooses the best air purifiers for a healthy surrounding for your home, office, or any other place where required.
What ways are air purifiers helpful to eliminate cigarette and cigar smoke?
- You can use air purifiers for homes if a member of your family smokes cigarettes or cigars
- You can also use these products to purify the air of any other particle that may cause breathing problems
- Air purifiers not just clean the air of harmful particles; they also get rid of the odors that linger afterward in the furniture or clothes
- They are useful for lounges, cigar rooms, offices and are specially designed to clean harmful particles in the air
- Remember, not all air purifiers are made for smoke and odors, buying the wrong one can lead to a waste of money and time
What are air purifiers best used for cigarette and cigar smoke?
There are different brands and models of air purifiers that serve various purposes for purifying the air around you. Some purifiers work best for cigar rooms and some are more effective in eliminating odors from bigger rooms. For you to know which one’s are the best air filters that you can use, you are on the right article. We shall learn here which top 5 are the best air purifiers for cigar and cigarette smoke as well as for odors. We shall also see what makes them unique with their features.
99% of the models are designed for allergens and dust particles. Very few of these are made for the odors or any other gaseous toxins. This is mainly because of the most occurring circumstances and needs in households regarding asthma, pollen and other problems. So one must be well informed beforehand. There are, however, some companies that provide the best air purifiers for smoke and odor.
Why is a smoke purifier different from the ordinary ones?
- Smoke Air Purifier is able to absorb airborne particles formed from invisible smoke
- It also absorbs microscopic particles forming the odor
- Equipped with HEPA technology which is capable of removing 99.9% of particles of 0.3 and larger microns
- Contain Activated Carbon filter to absorb all the odor
What are the top most air purifiers?
- Air Medic Pro 5 HDS
- BreatheSmart 75
- Rabbit Air MinusA2
- Austin Air HealthMate HM 400
- Levoit LV-PUR131
One of the best air purifiers by Aller Air is specially designed for a cigar, cigarette, and wildfire smoke. It cleans away the harmful chemicals, particles, and odors. Air Medic proves to be best for a cigar room. It has a 24-pound carbon filter, that removes all impurities in the air. The micro-HEPA particle filter and the tar-trapping pre-filter further enable an effective absorption process to get rid of any harmful chemicals. The product is compatible with highly dangerous toxic particles, which makes it one of the best air filters. It is even ideal for absorbing chemicals long after smoking in a particular area. It can also use for clothes and furniture where the odor may persist.
Air Medic costs a little high and is available in 7 different colors and designs. Let us take you to some of its essential features;
- You get up to 99.97% cleaner air as it removes particles of 0.3 microns and greater
- It includes a warranty of 10 years which speaks of the quality of both product and service
- Its pre-filter and HEPA Filter have tar-trapping qualities
- It comes in different colors including Black, White, Copper, Silver, Red, and Sandston
- It has a maximum coverage of 1500 sq. Ft.
This is a similar model by Alen which can be modified according to the area space, from a bigger bedroom to large living rooms. It covers the area of 1300 sq. Ft. The HEPA technology helps it get rid of odors as well as tobacco from cigarette and cigar, making it one of the best air filters for the smoke. This purifier works with air drawn into the unit and filtered out efficiently. This high rate purification is soundless and useful at the same time, so you don’t have to worry about clean air while napping or a good night’s sleep after a long day. The HEPA technology cleans away the harmful particles and allergens alike, circulating air back into the room.
This one is designed after extensive research by the Air Purifiers America experts. They recommend that it must be used 24/7 to achieve the optimum results. If the air purifier runs at the suggested levels, the filters may need replacement after every 12 to 15 months. It looks like the experts know the technology well to make the recommendations best suited for their customers.
If you are looking for a model that is both effective and presentable, this one is not just the best air purifier for smoke, but the best to look in your rooms. Alen has a reputation for first customer services and impressive air purifying results. This model will prove to be incredibly powerful to use, especially in cigar rooms. It has interchangeable panels as well as filters that fit into any style you wish to provide. You can get fresh air and enhanced aesthetics at the same time. BreatheSmart is also user-friendly and will not take much of your time to set up and operate.
Here are a few essential features that make it the best air purifier for smoke:
- Purifies air every 30 minutes up to an area of 1300 sq. Ft.
- The WhisperMax Technology makes it a silent purifier which means no disrupting your peace
- The Intelligent Auto Mode adjusts the cleaning power without any manual hassle
- The pink noise emission enables better sleep
- The Pure Antimicrobial True HEPA technology helps in removing not just tobacco particles, but also the allergens, mold, bacteria and other dust particles
- Alen offers an all-time warranty of its model where you can claim it forever
You can get all these features in one purifier which claims to have the best air filter for a cigar as well as cigarette smoke with 99.97% effectiveness. It has a power consumption of 45 watts on the highest speed and is a 120V model, weighing 27lbs.
This is another air purifier that is super compatible. It is also among the industrial leaders of its kinds for smoke and odor. Rabbit Air MinusA2 is far more efficient, with a six-stage process of purifying and deodorizing air. It can be safe to say that it serves ideally in cigar rooms where the tobacco particles and the odor are more in concentration. It is ultra-quiet and can use anytime, anywhere without any discomfort. This model is also easy to mount on a wall, which means you can decorate and style your room with it whatever way you want. With its stylish design and a variety of colors, it can go with any themes in the place.
Let us view some of its essential features:
- Customized filter for removing odor from pets, cigarettes, cigars, mildew, and cooking
- Covers up to 700 sq. ft. of area
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
- The advanced HEPA filtration technology enables a six-step air purification which ensures the freshest air
This one is considered as another best choice for smoke and odors from cigars and cigarettes. It has 15 pounds of Activated Carbon mainly designed to get rid of odors. The air is drawn through all sides, which enables a 360-degree air purification. You can place the device anywhere in your room and not worry about missing any particles. This air purifier covers an area of 1500 sq. Ft., enough for any single size family home. The 5-year filter life means better investment in cleaner and fresher air without worrying for a long time. With elegant aesthetics and capacities such as these, it makes it well suited for any place. Primarily, this works best in cigar rooms for maximum purification.
This model is known to have:
- A 4-stage, 360-degree filtration that ensures maximum air purification
- Activated carbon filter of over 780 cubic inches and zeolite filtration that removes odors, gases as well as chemicals.
- Adjustable fan speed to 3 steps
- It helps in reducing respiratory problems like coughing, sneezing, and dry mouth. It also helps with the snoring and improved sleep, with effectively cured night time allergies- a feature that needs an altogether separate air purifier.
For handling smaller spaces or smaller cigar rooms, this air purifier claims the best air purifier for smoke. It has a compelling HEPA technology and Activated Carbon filter for easy absorption of all the particles and odors from tobacco. Operating this purifier is very simple and user-friendly, with touch panel buttons that need just a light touch. This model also comes with various fan modes and can adjustable to different speeds as need be. The efficiency is further enhanced with the air drawn into the unit from both sides, resulting in maximum air purification. The design and technology made for this purifier prove it well suited to bedrooms, living rooms, and most importantly, the smoking areas. It covers an area of 322 sq. Ft. Being healthy and sturdy, what more could one ask.
It carries its unique characteristics;
- 100% ozone free, without UV or ions producing any trace of ozone- making it both healthy and environment-friendly
- The auto mode indicates the air quality with an automatic suggestion for fan speed adjustments to purify the air efficiently
- Consists of a 3-stage filtration system, removing up to 99.97% of dust, smoke, odor and any other pollutants
- The soundless sleep mode enables the purifier to work in the lowest setting to ensure better sleep and fresher air
- The auto-off timer is also present so that you do not have to get up in the middle of the night
- With a smaller space capacity of 322 sq. ft., this purifier can refresh the air around you in 10 minutes
- Energy-saving purifier with quality assurance
What to ask when buying an air purifier?
This is a list of only a few of the best air purifiers that you can look into for your use. There are, however, a few questions you need to ask even after knowing what you are looking for.
- The area measurement that you need to cover
- Budget range
- An Air purifier that can give you the maximum number of benefits in your budget range
- Features with both smoke and odor remover as well as of allergens
Here is what you must remember
Knowing your best before you invest is the most important thing we suggest. It is essential to look into the features mentioned above to ensure you make the right choice. You must also know why these characteristics make the purifiers different. HEPA technology stands for High-Efficiency Particulate Air.
As the name speaks for itself, it ensures effective purification of air. Real HEPA technology, on the other hand, is more important to consider before shopping. The word ‘true’ adds to the value of the filter, which has to be thoroughly tested and certified according to modern standards of HEPA filters.
Moreover, the Activated Carbon filter also holds a great deal of significance. The carbon used here has been processed into ultra-fine pores, increasing the surface area for the absorption of gaseous cigarette smoke. One must ensure that the air purifier they buy has the maximum of activated carbon to take care of the tobacco or lighting up cigars.
Even if you are not sure, you can always come back to this article to know what questions to ask before you buy your air purifier. We try to ensure it is worth your time and money.
Table of Contents
- Choosing the Best Air Purifiers for Smoke
- What ways are air purifiers helpful to eliminate cigarette and cigar smoke?
- What are air purifiers best used for cigarette and cigar smoke?
- Why is a smoke purifier different from the ordinary ones?
- What are the top most air purifiers?
- What to ask when buying an air purifier?
- Here is what you must remember